Friday, April 17, 2009

Topics of conversation

lB, seeing a bloody face upon loading this blog = not cool. Fingers crossed for the Dress tomorrow...


One of my undergrad friends randomly called to ask if I had time for coffee earlier today. I didn't have anything pressing, so we met up. I'm reflecting on this meeting, because he broached the topic of dating so smoothly that I didn't suspect anything. It was a sharp contrast to the lunch meeting many summers back, during which my former physics GSI literally asked if I had a boyfriend. I hope I'm just over-analyzing topics of conversations. The chat did remind me how much I miss student politics/activism and on occasion being "first lady." But by Jove I don't have a politician's good behavior. Guess I have Berkeley written all over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment