Tuesday, May 12, 2009

obsession

Life should be full of it, no?

Recently, the NYtimes did a thing on the food carts in Portland and I want to own one very badly. I could serve small picnic ready packages of fine french food--menu changing daily. Less elaborate than Gregoire's but just as comforting.

I want my seedlings for a summer garden to grow up strong. I'm very worried about their water intake at the moment.

I can't seem to stop listening to Paul Simon's Rhthym of the Saints.

I sent and received my first mail art exchange. (I made some woolly biking riding hand mitts and got a very pretty necklace. But even more exciting for me is the little cardboard paper doll the necklace came wrapped around--something is probably wrong with me--but it was adorable and cool and i'm trying to find places to put all my recently acquired cardboard-art wealth.)

And since I'm broke, I'm coveting these copper necklaces. Lastly, I'm really looking forward to another trip to the Bay. I'm both very tired and looking forward to seeing dB.

No comments:

Post a Comment