Saturday, January 30, 2010

Insomniac


This cross stitch sampler pattern is for you, dB.

I'm living with another one. Maybe it's me, but every roommate, boyfriend and house guest I've had to share a bed at some point can't sleep a wink for a couple days straight. Now, my attitude towards it is to be as patient and kind as possible and otherwise ignore it. I (extremely frustratingly) can't help matters and any advice, assistance or aid is snapped at angrily (no offense taken--they haven't slept in a while).

But I expect I'll be tired and wanting to sleep for 10 hours and not leave the house soon anyways (not because i'm pregnant). Also my body wants weird things when I don't go to the hospital enough. In order, cravings list dependably includes:
1. Soda, any kind but preferably something with caramel flavoring and spicy.
2. Sushi - seaweed and raw fish in particular, but sweet shrimp (with fried head) something awful too
3. Cheeseburger
4. Ramen, cheap kind with flavor pack, bonito flakes, fried egg and oyster sauce
5. "Mongolian" lamb with leeks - though I seem to only have it at Muslim restraunts
6. Jook, with that chopped salty pickle stuff my grandma serves it with
7. Chocolate mousse (but only towards the beginning when i'm not too tired to think about making it).
8. Cheese--enough said

Also i'm very proud and excited for my boy. Now I gotta step up and find something permanent in this silly, high taxation town.

No comments:

Post a Comment