Saturday, December 26, 2009

Survived the Holidays

So busy. But all the presents were wrapped, I avoided the relatives (well, the ones once removed) whose name I didn't remember and prevented my father's house from falling into general disgrace for one more year.

Now I'm trying to finish some socks for some men in my life and assessing my wardrobe as I transition from student to working slub (unless I panic and reapply to school... still very much a possibility). The big question is, beside boring cardigans (black and grey ones really should be my next project) and vests, are knit skirts ever a good idea? I'm thinking black and grey pinstripe with red piping. Or are they a foolish leviathan project (like knit wool leggings... I want so bad and yet I know it's such a bad idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment